Choosing Wisely Canada’s National Meeting will return to an in-person event on May 11 and 12, 2023. Join us in Toronto at the Globe and Mail Centre for two days of engaging keynote speakers, workshops, and breakout sessions.
Bringing together health professionals, patients, system leaders, and researchers, this two-day event is a unique opportunity to learn about leading Choosing Wisely efforts taking place across the country.
Why you’ll want to attend:
- Engage with the Choosing Wisely community in an energized exchange of ideas on overuse
- Hear about practical and implementable strategies for reducing overuse, and understand their impact
- Network with colleagues who share a commitment to reducing overuse
What you’ll learn:
- How to translate and apply best practices for reducing overuse in health care in their clinical settings
- How to design effective approaches for evaluating interventions related to reducing overuse
- How to develop strategies to share successful interventions across their health care organization
We are now accepting abstract submissions to be featured at Choosing Wisely Canada’s National Meeting, on May 11 and May 12, 2023.
Registration for the National Meeting will open following the call for abstracts.