Join us for Choosing Wisely Canada’s 10th Anniversary National Meeting in collaboration with the Canadian Medical Association. Happening on April 15 & 16, 2024 at the Centre Mont Royal in Montreal, Quebec, this two-day event will celebrate our past ten years and look forward to the future of reducing overuse in Canadian health systems.
Why you’ll want to attend:
- Engage with the Choosing Wisely community in an energized exchange of ideas on overuse
- Hear about practical and implementable strategies for reducing overuse, and understand their impact
- Network with colleagues who share a commitment to reducing overuse
What you’ll learn:
- How to translate and apply best practices for reducing overuse in health care in their clinical settings
- How to design effective approaches for evaluating interventions related to reducing overuse
- How to develop strategies to share successful interventions across their health care organization
Be a part of the anniversary celebration by submitting your Choosing Wisely initiatives and innovative approaches to be considered for concurrent breakout sessions. Here’s how you can showcase your Choosing Wisely initiatives at the meeting:
- Submit an abstract on recent Choosing Wisely efforts
- Share a success story from the past ten years
- Pitch a workshop or presentation
The call for content will accept submissions until November 15, 2023.
Registration will open in early 2024.
The Centre Mont Royal is located at 2200 Mansfield St. in Montreal, Quebec. It is walking distance (approximately 10 minutes) from McGill metro station and Montreal Central Station.