Choosing Wisely Canada National Meeting 2018
Choosing Wisely Canada: Leading and Implementing Change
We’re excited to announce our 2018 Choosing Wisely Canada National Meeting will take place on April 23, 2018 at the Globe and Mail Conference Centre, 351 King St. E, Toronto, ON.
Our annual National Meeting is an opportunity for clinicians, patients and system leaders to come together to discuss, engage, and network on topics related to reducing unnecessary care.
At the 2018 National Meeting you will:
- Engage with the Choosing Wisely community and foster the exchange of ideas among individuals and groups working on Choosing Wisely Canada
- Hear about practical and implementable examples of projects on Choosing Wisely & Understand the impact of the emergence evidence of the campaign
- Be provided with a forum for network of stakeholders across Canada
With over 300 participants expected to attend, you will be joined by:
- Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists and other health professionals
- Patients and representatives of patient groups
- Medical society representatives
- Senior decision makers in the health care system
Registration and Abstracts:
Please visit our event registration page to save seat at the National Meeting!
Call for abstracts is now open! For submission guidelines and deadlines, please visit our abstract submission page.
Reservations are available at One King West, located at 1 King St W, Toronto for the 2018 National Meeting
Attendees should quote group code 180422CHOO and make reservations directly with the Reservations Department by telephone at 416-548-8100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.