Choosing Wisely Canada National Meeting 2018
We’re excited to announce our 2018 Choosing Wisely Canada National Meeting will take place on April 23, 2018 at the Globe and Mail Conference Centre, 351 King St. E, Toronto, ON.
For our 2018 Meeting, we are committed to providing yet another day of engaging keynote speakers, small breakout sessions, and fantastic networking opportunities for likeminded stakeholders.
Our annual National Meeting is an opportunity for clinicians, patients and system leaders to come together to discuss, engage, and network on topics related to reducing unnecessary care.
At the 2018 National Meeting you will:
- Engage with the Choosing Wisely community and foster the exchange of ideas among individuals and groups working on Choosing Wisely Canada
- Hear about practical and implementable examples of projects on Choosing Wisely
- Understand the impact of the emerging evidence of the campaign
With over 300 participants expected to attend, you will be joined by:
- Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists and other health professionals
- Patients and representatives of patient groups
- Medical society representatives
- Senior decision makers in the health care system
Registration is open! Call for abstracts & our preliminary agenda will be available shortly.